Friday, June 1, 2007

Take this to be a personal eulogy and obituary.

Noel Francese died tonight, he was the first man to ever call me "Fatrick" and although only an uncle by marriage, as close as family can get. I always enjoyed his humor, his demeanor was enjoyable and he was just generally a good person. I know that he was at peace when he went and that due to illness it was his time. I worry more now about those that he left behind, however I do take solace in the fact that we have all benefited from his existence and although nothing will be the same without him, it is all better because he has been.
If you ever met him, you knew he was a great guy, if not I'm sorry that you'll never get the chance, but either way if you would take a moment to yourself for him and everyone we have ever lost, it would be appreciated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that exact model. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are about 310 pounds on every site. But finally I base this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what can you tell me about these?